7/17/17

It's going to be Beautiful {unity kotm}

HAPPY MONDAY!
I'm over on the Unity Stamp Company blog to remind you of how beautiful 

The versatility of this kit is just awesome, cards, scrapbook pages, journaling....you name it.


I created the most simple card using the stacking bowls.  

......and also this sweet sunflower card.
Both cards are fairly simple with minimal coloring using Copic Markers.
I hope you enjoy and don't forget to share your creations with us
over on the Unity Show and Tell page on Facebook.










4 comments:

  1. WOW! Your coloring is amazing.. both cards are so pretty! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely coloring on your cards... thanks for your inspiration

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your visit and sweet compliment. Wishing you a wonderful weekend, Rossanna.

      Delete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!